Can we choose the music overlay?
Yes – we are happy to use the music you choose and align it with the actual sound and the moments that we capture.
What style is your production?
We like to meet with you to discuss the style you would like but generally we work in a cinematic documentary style including creative editing and artistic elements. You can view some examples of “Highlights” edits here: Weddings where you will also find a link to a full version of one of the weddings.
Do you include aerial footage?
We can include aerial footage at no additional cost particularly for “establishing shots” of the locations and where there is a large outdoor element to the event. If you have a traditional photographer we can also support them in some of the larger group photographs.
What’s included in your Gold £795 package?
– Establishing video shots of ceremony and reception locations (including aerial footage if permitted)
– Bridal preparations
– Arrival of Groom’s party and guests at the ceremony location
– Arrival of Bride’s party at ceremony
– Ceremony / vows
– Register signing (if agreed with church / registrar)
– Receiving line at ceremony or reception
– Confetti and leaving ceremony
– Arrival at reception location
– Establishing video shots of room
– Bride and Groom entrance to wedding breakfast
– Cake cutting
– Establishing shots of evening party
– First Dance
– Some party scenes
– Full-feature version creative editing with music of your choice and 2 review cycles to final production
– Highlights version for social media etc
– Production of 6 DVD copies
– Final production in MP4 format on memory stick
– Hosting of versions on private cloud link